Hi! I'm Mike, and I'm here to help
I'm a software developer based in Toronto, and available to improve your business's online presence. Whether you need a custom e-commerce solution, a back-end framework migration, or a slick new front-end, I can help.
I have 6+ years of experience as a Full-Stack Developer. I've worked with a wide variety of modern web technologies, as seen below. I have worked in companies of all sizes, from a tiny real-estate startup, to a mid-size media company, all the way to a large Silicon Valley B2B company.
I am passionate about clean code, testing, new technology, and cold brew coffee. I am available on a freelance or contract basis to work with your team and improve your web presence.
Latest Blog Post
There and Back Again and Back Again and Back Again and Ba...
Published on October 21, 2022More Posts!
In an office in a city there lived a programmer. Sitting at his desk, (or standing, thanks to his adjustable desk), noice-cancelling…
Get In Touch!
- Worked to launch a customer notification system in a new service region.
- Helped to onboard new team members.
- Updated and maintained multiple legacy services in Ruby, Elixir, and Scala.
- Maintained significant legacy Rails codebase to power main API, data ingestion, and push notifications.
- Designed and built two new data ingestion services using HTTP polling and socket connections, using Ruby and Elixir.
- Helped design and develop a payments gateway using Elixir and Phoenix.
Next Adventure: You!